Picture
The brothers Jean-Paul and Jean-Luc Jamet produce only two wines from their holdings in Cote Rotie, one of which is not imported into the U.S. The straight Cote Rotie bottling, a blend of many sites, is one of the classic wines of the appellation. Traditional in style, the wine is firm and will require at least a decade to unfold. The 2006 version is a classic example of the Jamet style. A hint of dark fruits are noticeable on the tightly wound nose, and the wine is powerful on the palate. The tannins are firm, but they are balanced by concentrated fruit. While obviously young, this wine shows the potential of a great wine.

Comments

10/11/2014 02:47

Côte Rôtie is one of the oldest vineyard areas in France; its sun-baked slopes were first planted by the Romans over two thousand years ago. Located high above the town of Ampuis and the Rhone River, Domaine Jamet produces tiny quantities of stunning Cote-Rotie.

07/16/2017 16:46

Cote Rotie is one of the best wines I have ever tasted. It is my brother who made me try it. Thank you for posting the story behind this wine. But I just want to ask. What could be the reason why the wine didn't impress you? I'm just curious, and I wanted to know. Perhaps it's because you have a certain taste of wine you really like that this one failed to have.

Standard education is very important for every country. If you have a good instructor and well institution and have a better literacy rate then you will become a developed country. Standard education based on government no profit policy means if the government is sincere with education plan then your country have a standard education system.

The thing is that you need a good writer to preapre your resume to apply to a government job position. You can try to write it on your own, but I'm sure that you fail with it. It doesn't mean that I want you to fail, I mean that government position and recruitment needs a specialized structured resume to be checked and invite the owner of it on the interview.

05/19/2016 11:03

These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thanks for sharing.

this post makes a lot of sense indeed and I appreciate the work

08/02/2016 02:14

Gmail, Google's free email service, is one of the world's most popular email programs.

09/06/2016 18:12

The first tip musculation Hara new balance 410 mujer That the biggest difference in the rate.

09/27/2016 12:39

These are all best and having no side effect on the health of its user. If someone is addict of something so he should try this. It is best for their health and mind.

10/26/2016 03:33

Merry Christmas and New Year 2017
Merry Christmas and New Year Pictures
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017
Merry Christmas and New Year Wishes
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes

11/04/2016 04:33

Happy New Year 2017 Images are the great works of our employees that has created the best collection of pictures. These images are available free of cost for our viewers to share their happiness with their loved ones.

11/04/2016 04:37

We are happy to announce that we had uploaded the best collection of pictures that are the best pictures of babies, nature, flowers and many more. You can now use Happy New Year 2017 Images collection to use them as the display pictures and the wallpapers on your laptops.

11/12/2016 08:39

thanks for post

01/28/2017 03:24

winrar 64 bit

05/24/2017 04:16

Tutuapp or Tutu Helper brings a most convenient way to download apps.

06/14/2017 01:07

Cinema Box Apk is the latest android application to watch movies and Tv series for free. You need not pay any money to watch movies using Cinema Box app. This is an alternative app

07/12/2017 03:31

These sort of articles are constantly appealing and I am cheerful to discover such a variety of good point here in the post, As we offer our exceedingly esteemed, we should audit disregard that the most fundamental thankfulness is not to exceptional words, but instead to live by them. Do whatever it takes not to confuse me, I regard style and have a valuation for the better things in life. In any case, to me, greatness lies in ease. your post such extraordinary.