Picture
Savigny-les-Beaune is a village that is ignored most Burgundy drinkers, but its wines can be some of the best values in Burgundy. Camus-Brochon, based in Savigny, is a producer that I have seen in the market, but never tasted. The domaine’s 2002 village bottling showed bright, primary fruits on the nose and good weight on the palate. Chandon de Briailles is my reference domaine for Savigny and the Camus-Brochon compared favorably. The wine is not as traditional and firm as those from Chandon, but it certainly is not modern. I enjoyed the rich fruit of the wine and found it to be very pleasant. Despite being seven years old, the wine still seemed young and fresh.

Comments

Are you working in university ? and as teacher facing assignment problems for students. We manage students assignment online with very low prices.

10/22/2016 05:08

Hello there I would just like to say that I enjoyed visiting your website and to wish you good luck with it in the future.

02/22/2017 00:51

Get Great discount and offers

03/02/2017 00:46

Play store update: Allowing its users to download apps is just one of the tasks of play store but not the only task. Updating is one of the main functions of play store

03/04/2017 04:27

Wow! this post is really amazing and I appreciate the work

04/17/2017 19:03

If you are truly a wine lover, you'll make it a point to know that the wines from Camus-Brochon are all worth tasting. What could be the reason why you have never tasted any wine from their company? I am telling you, they produce quality wines! It's taste is really pleasant and you would not regret buying one more bottle for your friends!

I like to collect information from various sites. There are time when I like few points while reading a site. I would like to blog my findings. Will I face a copyright issue if i directly copy paste the few points from other sites? I have seen the usage of "source". If i mention the source, will it help?.

What are these things i was looking for an app that will make me money.

10/08/2017 05:41

The technology is currently developing at a rapid pace since the last few years. Meanwhile, the usage of electronic devices also enhanced in a great way.